Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Delivery Update....

Yesterday (Monday, Sept. 28th)I had yet another doctor's appointment (I keep hoping it will be my last) and everything is looking great. The midwife said that everything is progressing right as it should be and she's very pleased with everything. I, however, am more than ready to have this baby! I am dilated to 2cm and 100% effaced. So once again, she said that it can happen anytime. She still believes that I won't make it past September (one more day) but in the event that I do, we have already scheduled for an induction on Thursday, Oct. 8th. I'm praying I don't have to have one and we won't be waiting that long but it is nice to know that in a weeks time I WILL be holding my daughter. I'm praying I will have her today because it is my grandpa's birthday and that would make everything even more special! I'll always be grandpa's girl.

My mom is here and we have had such an awesome time hanging out together. We've been walking a lot, almost 3 miles a day! It's been so nice to have her here! My mom is one of my best friends so it's always great to see her. She's been helping out so much with getting everything ready. She's even been doing majority of the cleaning and cooking. I keep telling her to wait until Kyler gets here but she's doing it all ready. I'm not complaining. Andy and her have a great time. They have a very funny love/hate banter that continues ALL DAY LONG! Definitely is out of love but it is quite funny for me to listen too! We have had MANY laughs together. They now have a lot of inside jokes!

I will keep everyone updated and HOPEFULLY my next blog is introducing my daughter. Andy and my mom will be making the phone calls/texts messages as soon as she arrives! So we will keep you all informed!

1 comment:

  1. Keep walking! The day I had allie I went and walked at the zoo all day! The waiting game is the worst, but with your first it is a given that you will pass that due date. Will be thinking and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete