Sunday, September 6, 2009

Any day now!


Just wanted to check in with everyone. I'm almost done and Kyler will be making her appearance anytime now. Andy and I are very excited for her to be here already. We have attended the child birthing class, which was very helpful, our bags are packed, and we have her nursery complete. I'll put up pictures of the new nursery and the cabinet that my dad built in my next post.
I have finally hit the 140lbs mark. Who would have ever though that I would weigh that much? Hopefully I lose the weight quickly though. My tummy has differently shifted downward! So she's in position and ready. I'm visiting the doctor's office every week now. Thursday is my next visit so hopefully I'll have more news to share. Meantime, Andy and I are just waiting! But not patiently! Haha. Here is my finally pregnant picture. Next pictures will be of my baby girl! Hope everyone is doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment